Change Language

Friday 14 September 2012

Hello my name is Jasmine, but I like to be called Jamie. Why is my blog called I Wanna Be a Writer?  Well, For a very long time I have wonted to write and publish my own book, but I'm not old enough yet. I have written a few shortish stories before, nothing to brag about, though. I love to write! My best story yet would have to be 'Kaitlyn Wittlewood, the Touckeneye and the Giant of Walls'. A bit cheesy, I know but it was all I could think of! Recently I've found a site that helps you make you' r own book. I have put in the text but am still waiting on my dad to scan them on to the computer, he has his own scanner thing! I have put the link on the blog so go ahead and try it! Soon I will post some of my stories on this blog. Some of the names are: The Story of The Giant Jaffa Cake,Amy and the Keys, Scruff and Kaitlyn Wittlewood, the Touckeneye and the Giant of Walls. But that's only the ones I can remember right now. I have also been working on another story about Kaitlyn Wittlewood. I've not finished yet but I'm almost done, cant wait to be finished. I am always glad to have completed a whole story, rather proud of myself too. Oh, happy days. 

- Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment